I am a 2nd year Master student at Parisian Master of Research in Computer Science programme and simultaneously a 5th year Computer Science student at Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics (MIMUW) of Warsaw University. I'm interested in complexity theory, approximation algorithms, theory of computation and in a few other topics in theoretical computer science. My hobby is reading and playing bridge, go and guitar. When I grow up, I want to be a scientist!
Member for 8 years, 11 months
61 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 '11 at 21:28
Top network posts
- 22 Can a probabilistic Turing machine solve the halting problem?
- 21 Tight Lower bounds on Savitch's theorem
- 14 Why do equalities between complexity classes translate upwards and not downwards?
- 12 Random monotone function
- 9 A simple approximation algorithm for the TSP
- 9 compressing rarely used space
- 7 Removing all but a few cycles in a graph
- View more network posts →