François G. Dorais
Secretary, Treasurer & Moderator for MathOveflow
Department of Mathematics & Statistics, University of Vermont
Burlington, VT, United States
Member for 9 years, 6 months
10 profile views
Last seen May 12 '16 at 16:01
- MathOverflow♦ 40k 40k 66 gold badges125125 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.5k 4.5k 2626 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 326 326 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 260 260 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 113 explicit big linearly independent sets
- 109 Proof that pi is transcendental that doesn't use the infinitude of primes
- 100 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 74 What is the high-concept explanation on why real numbers are useful in number theory?
- 70 How many orders of infinity are there?
- 58 Why is compactness in logic called compactness?
- 56 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- View more network posts →