- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 1717 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Computer Science 532 532 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Open Source 313 313 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 247 247 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 204 204 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 What are the implications of the Google vs. Oracle case on the state of public APIs?
- 17 Why is static-single assignment preferred over continuation passing style in many industry-used compilers?
- 12 What is the difference between asymmetric and symmetric coroutines?
- 9 Strange behaviour with multiple condition IF statment
- 7 What are graph grammars?
- 6 What is the distinction between being and having?
- 6 Is there a way of objectively measuring the efficiency or quality of software or code design?
- View more network posts →