- Stack Overflow 45.6k 45.6k 1212 gold badges156156 silver badges262262 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 2222 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 345 345 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 272 272 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 263 263 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 396 What is the difference between concurrent programming and parallel programming?
- 93 Why is the new Tuple type in .Net 4.0 a reference type (class) and not a value type (struct)
- 87 Why are functions in Ocaml/F# not recursive by default?
- 84 Is it possible to write a JIT compiler (to native code) entirely in a managed .NET language
- 74 Why Garbage Collection if smart pointers are there
- 64 F# performance in scientific computing
- 56 Why is F#'s type inference so fickle?
- View more network posts →