- Theoretical Computer Science 1.7k 1.7k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 782 782 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 321 321 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Economics 276 276 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 Consequences of existence of a strongly polynomial algorithm for linear programming?
- 27 dynamically add plots to web page using shiny
- 24 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 17 Terminology for f(g(x)) = g(f(x))
- 16 Intuitively, why is the complementary slackness condition true?
- 15 What's the relation between game theory and reinforcement learning?
- 13 Optimization problems with good characterization, but no polynomial-time algorithm
- View more network posts →