CNRS research scientist in the Algorithms and Complexity team of IRIF, Université de Paris. My research interests include zero-knowledge proofs, multiparty computation, and theoretical foundations of cryptography.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '19 at 9:37
Top network posts
- 35 Are cryptographic hash functions quantum secure?
- 34 Is a hash a zero-knowledge proof?
- 29 Boolean Circuits vs Arithmetic Circuits
- 17 What is a (smooth) projective hash function?
- 14 Is RSA provably secure in the sense of Douglas Stinson's ``provable security''?
- 14 Can we prove possession of an AES-256 key without showing it?
- 14 Are there any (asymmetric) cryptographic primitives not relying on arithmetic over prime fields and/or finite fields?
- View more network posts →