I am currently an engineer at Draper Labs in Cambridge. My interests include software verification and language design, logic and computability, proof theory and other things.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 '19 at 21:12
- Theoretical Computer Science 12.2k 12.2k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Computer Science 7.4k 7.4k 1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 840 840 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 424 424 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 220 220 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 What functions can System F not compute?
- 38 How to find interesting research problems
- 37 What makes type inference for dependent types undecidable?
- 36 Formal program verification in practice
- 31 Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 29 if (λ x . x x) has a type, then is the type system inconsistent?
- 27 Algebra oriented branch of theoretical computer science
- View more network posts →