Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Theoretical Computer Science 623 623 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 431 431 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 360 360 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 332 332 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 What sorts of extra axioms might we add to ZFC to compute higher Busy Beaver numbers?
- 8 Are space and time hierarchies even comparable?
- 8 Lower bound on pebbling numbers
- 7 Are all turing machines paths predictable?
- 5 Turing machines over a structure
- 5 How long does it take to find a short cycle in a random graph?
- 5 What research is being done in classical complexity theory?
- View more network posts →