- Physics 12.8k 12.8k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 3k 3k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 298 298 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 194 194 99 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 State of Matrix Product States
- 35 What's the intuition behind the Choi-Jamiolkowski isomorphism?
- 24 Canonical examples of quantum channels
- 22 Canonical examples of quantum channels
- 14 What states are satisfying an entropic area law and why do they satisfy it? More specificly why do matrix product states satisfy it?
- 13 Can quantum states have negative probability?
- 13 Explicit construction for unitary extensions of completely positive and trace preserving (CPTP) maps?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 3 '15