Currently, I am a Software Engineer at DAS Photonics. I received a PhD in Computer Science from the Universitat Politècnica de València for my work on Software Development Methodologies and Model-Driven Engineering.
- Computer Science 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 631 631 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 101 101 11 gold badge11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 33 bronze badges
- Code Review 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Why is it best to use a prime number as a mod in a hashing function?
- 33 Residual Graph in Maximum Flow
- 31 One element that differs in two arrays. How to find it efficiently?
- 28 What is the difference between radix trees and Patricia tries?
- 9 $O(\cdot)$ is not a function, so how can we a function be equal to it?
- 7 Diameter-constrained Minimum Spanning Tree Problem
- 7 Recurrence relation of the coin change problem
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 3 '16