I am an associate professor at the University of Florida. My main interests are what many people would label "enumerative combinatorics".
Member for 2 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 2 '17 at 18:42
Top network posts
- 37 A family of words counted by the Catalan numbers
- 21 Why is the Pumping Lemma sometimes called Bar-Hillel's Lemma?
- 15 Combinatorial constructions found by computer
- 13 Reference request: exponential growth rates of subword-closed languages are integers
- 13 Reference request: exponential growth rates of subsequence-closed languages are integers
- 12 Oddity of generalized Catalan numbers: Part I
- 10 Pattern avoiding permutations and zig-zags
- View more network posts →