Top network posts
- 13 Is there a continuous version of parallel repetition theorem
- 10 What is the largest gap between rank and approximate rank?
- 7 approximate stationary distributions of a doubly stochastic matrix and its supports
- 5 Is there an oracle that separates two complexity classes known to be equal?
- 5 Can finitely many hermitian (positive-semidefinite) operators always be embedded into a small dimensional space preserving inner product?
- 5 How to estimate the growth of the probability that $G(n, M)$ contains a $k$-clique
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14