An applied mathematician with an interest in people, places and science.
Occasionally, I write about various things that interest me on Kepler Lounge.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 '20 at 16:18
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Biology 953 953 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 385 385 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 297 297 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 179 179 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 20 Mathematical theory of aesthetics
- 14 Can there be a polymath project for mathematical physics?
- 14 information-theoretic derivation of the prime number theorem
- 11 Physical interpretation of the Manifold Hypothesis
- 9 mathematical physics without partial derivatives
- 9 natural metrics for proof length
- View more network posts →