A simple test for whether a mathematician describing an algorithm has ever really programmed is to ask "What exactly do you mean by 'Given an X...'?" (someone said that)
Betim - MG, Brasil
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 28 '18 at 16:37
Top network posts
- 17 Is there any book on the philosophical implications of Theoretical Computer Science?
- 12 Is there a bacterium that became a virus?
- 10 What podcast should everybody listen to?
- 7 Why Esperanto uses "j" in the plural instead of "s"?
- 5 Kolmogorov Complexity of a Decidable Language
- View more network posts →