I am an assistant professor in the computer science department in University of Toronto. Interested in discrepancy theory (and computational aspects of it), convex geometry, approximation algorithms, differential privacy, streaming and parallel algorithms.
- Theoretical Computer Science 17.9k 17.9k 22 gold badges6565 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.5k 2.5k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 757 757 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 345 345 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Examples of algorithms requiring deep mathematics to prove correctness
- 49 How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 43 Applications of representation theory of the symmetric group
- 35 Lipton's most influential results
- 33 Sorting as a linear program
- 33 Hard-looking algorithmic problems made easy by theorems
- 31 Who introduced nondeterministic computation?
- View more network posts →