Wild Florida Gator living in Arabia
Mohammad Al-Turkistany, Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, University of Florida
Assistant Professor of Computer Engineering, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable".
George Bernard Shaw
"You can't turn mince back into meat by rotating the mincer's handle in the opposite direction"
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Member for 8 years, 11 months
83 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 at 17:11
- Theoretical Computer Science 13.9k 13.9k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.6k 2.6k 1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 434 434 44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 304 304 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 72 Why hasn't there been an encryption algorithm that is based on the known NP-Hard problems?
- 40 Consequences of a quasi-polynomial time algorithm for the graph isomorphism problem
- 35 Formal notion for energy complexity of computational problems
- 34 Hardness jumps in computational complexity?
- 34 How hard is reconstructing a permutation from its differences sequence?
- 34 Visual Programming languages
- View more network posts →