Electronics engineering student at Jadavpur University. Moderator ♦ on Quantum Computing. Interested in theoretical computer science, mathematics and physics. Feel free to ping me at The Classical Channel or The h Bar.
blue.stackexchange98 [at] gmail.com
Display Image: Proof without words - The trefoil knot is knotted.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 11 at 21:20
Top Network Posts
- 76 Is quantum computing just pie in the sky?
- 49 Listing a Stack Overflow user as co-author for having provided substantial programming support
- 23 How does a quantum computer do basic math at the hardware level?
- 21 How to determine if a question has ever been a "hot network question"?
- 19 Why do optical quantum computers not have to be kept near absolute zero while superconducting quantum computers do?
- 16 Introductory material for quantum machine learning
- 16 How does bra-ket notation work?
- View more network posts →