I'm into univalent type systems. Worked on Agda and Arend, looking for PhD or similar research position.
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Computer Science 856 856 55 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 683 683 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 317 317 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Game Development 282 282 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 How to implement this Java interface in Kotlin?
- 28 IntelliJ: changing color of an unused variable
- 21 How to apply a patch generated with git format-patch?
- 16 Is there Multimap in Kotlin?
- 12 What does Kotlin's type reification make possible that is not possible in Java or Scala?
- 11 How to organize Kotlin extension methods
- 10 How would a Kotlin notebook work when kotlin is a compiled language?
- View more network posts →