Chicago, IL, USA
Member for 11 years, 1 month
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 61 Single author papers against my advisor's will?
- 56 Why do we consider log-space as a model of efficient computation (instead of polylog-space) ?
- 36 Are $PSPACE$-complete problems inherently less tractable than $NP$-complete problems?
- 35 What is the Volume of Information?
- 33 Are there "NP-Intermediate-Complete" problems?
- 32 Derandomizing Valiant-Vazirani?
- 26 Is there an oracle such that SAT is not infinitely often in sub-exponential time?
- View more network posts →