I am currently working as a software developer in 1000shapes GmbH. I completed my PhD at the University of Santiago de Compostela in the medical image segmentation field, using CUDA and C++.
I have a little background as a C# .NET programmer for smart devices and desktop computers.
When I code in my free time, I use Python.
- Stack Overflow 11.3k 11.3k 1414 gold badges4242 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Area 51 3k 3k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 907 907 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 337 337 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 696 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 88 Functions vs Stored Procedures
- 77 Why can't pdflatex print EPS figures?
- 71 How do I document a module in Python?
- 61 What's the best way to do a reverse 'for' loop with an unsigned index?
- 43 Sharing alignment between equations in two different items
- 32 How to swap stereo channels in Ubuntu?
- View more network posts →