Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Japanese Language 28k 28k 22 gold badges7979 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.1k 16.1k 22 gold badges5252 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 6k 6k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.4k 2.4k 1717 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 Why is “cannot” spelled as one word?
- 133 "log in to" or "log into" or "login to"
- 69 Distinguish close votes by reason
- 60 How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 58 Is it acceptable to extend results from an arXiv paper that has not appeared in a journal?
- 52 Should I use "everyone's", "everyones'" or "everyones"?
- 42 Did ありがとう come from Portuguese "obrigado"?
- View more network posts →