Postdoc at University of Illinois.
I enjoy graph theory, graph algorithms, and complexity theory.
I specialize in log-space algorithms and symmetry techniques in discrete optimization problems.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
22 profile views
Last seen Feb 11 '12 at 0:17
Top network posts
- 95 Algorithms from the Book.
- 75 Examples of "Unrelated" Mathematics Playing a Fundamental Role in TCS?
- 38 How can I list references from BibTeX file in-line with commentary?
- 33 Advice on good research practices
- 29 When should you say what you know?
- 26 Information Theory used to prove neat combinatorial statements?
- 24 Is there a direct/natural reduction to count non-bipartite perfect matchings using the permanent?
- View more network posts →