Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.9k 3.9k 2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 996 996 66 silver badges22 bronze badges
- Mathematics 347 347 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 161 161 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Isn't there any other way of doing double quotes in LaTeX besides `` + ''?
- 43 An "analytic continuation" of power series coefficients
- 29 Common false beliefs in theoretical computer science
- 21 Definition of matrix-multiplication exponent $\omega$
- 19 In the neutral zone between polynomial and sub-exponential
- 16 Any fundamental papers in TCS which were found to be incorrect/wrong later?
- 15 Proof of complete monotonicity of a binomial function
- View more network posts →