I'm a PhD student at the Department of Mathematics, University of Toronto.
Previously I studied mathematics, physics and computer science at University of Warsaw, where I obtained M. Sc. degree in mathematics.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 22 '12 at 2:39
Top network posts
- 26 Quantum approximation algorithms
- 24 Automatic groups - recent progress
- 23 Random versions of deterministic problems
- 20 Unexpected applications of Dvoretzky's theorem
- 18 Computer Science for Mathematicians
- 15 Embedding expanders in CAT(0) spaces
- 12 Casual tours around proofs
- View more network posts →