I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
- MathOverflow 37k 37k 33 gold badges118118 silver badges176176 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 13.5k 13.5k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 805 805 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 577 577 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 40 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 36 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Can one show that the real field is not interpretable in the complex field without the axiom of choice?
- 34 Alternatives to the law of the excluded middle
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- View more network posts →