I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 9 years, 5 months
15 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 at 11:53
- MathOverflow 35.3k 35.3k 33 gold badges109109 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 12.9k 12.9k 33 gold badges4949 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 545 545 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 514 514 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 40 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 36 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 34 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 33 How many morphisms from 1 to 1+1 can there be?
- View more network posts →