Emil Jeřábek supports Monica
Stack Exchange Inc. has recently made a number of highly unethical (not to mention likely illegal) steps, especially in their reprehensible treatment of Monica Cellio. This needs to be fixed NOW. Perhaps you can help, too.
I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 8 years, 1 month
8 profile views
Last seen Nov 19 at 7:05
- MathOverflow 31.6k 31.6k 33 gold badges9292 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 10.9k 10.9k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Mathematics 826 826 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 514 514 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 406 406 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 39 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 39 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 35 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 33 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 32 How many morphisms from 1 to 1+1 can there be?
- View more network posts →