PhD Candidate at UI Chicago.
- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 656 656 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 294 294 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 Proofs without words
- 37 Gaussian proof for the sum of squares?
- 26 Prove that a UFD is a PID if and only if every nonzero prime ideal is maximal
- 23 Why is solving non-linear recurrence relations "hopeless"?
- 22 Finitely presented infinite group with no element of infinite order?
- 21 Designing a Kernel for a support vector machine (XOR)
- 20 If an abstract machine can simulate itself, does that make it Turing complete?
- View more network posts →