- Theoretical Computer Science 923 923 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computer Science 640 640 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 425 425 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 243 243 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 148 148 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Are research papers hard to read?
- 23 Writing a paper as a single author in 1st person singular
- 17 setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH for CUDA
- 13 Why octal and hexadecimal? Computers use binary and humans decimals
- 13 Primary source for the equivalence of non-deterministic polynomial time and deterministic polynomial time verification
- 10 What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- 7 NTFS Corruption: Files created in Linux corrupted when Windows Boots
- View more network posts →