Juan Bermejo Vega
Member for 9 years, 10 months
I work on quantum information and computation at MPQ, Garching, Germany.
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 855 855 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 570 570 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 469 469 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 423 423 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 What is the "standard basis" for fields of complex numbers?
- 32 Is there an (easy) way to create or personalize .bst files?
- 16 Oracular separations between poly- and log-depth quantum circuits
- 16 Quantum algorithms based on transforms other than Fourier transforms
- 16 An algebraic approach to the thermodynamic limit $N\rightarrow\infty$?
- 13 Do multi-qubit measurements make a difference in quantum circuits?
- 12 Complexity of Membership-Testing for finite abelian groups
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.