- Arqade 8.3k 8.3k 99 gold badges5050 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 828 828 55 gold badges1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 363 363 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 343 343 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 127 What does Serializable mean?
- 81 SELECT from nothing?
- 33 Does the UP in 1-UP stand for anything?
- 27 Is there a way to print out the type of a variable/pointer in C?
- 25 What attributes makes a game a Roguelike?
- 23 In CS, what does it mean when someone gets accused of being an `interp`
- 22 A good quick introduction to Knot Theory?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 4 '10