Co-founder and head @ ix-labs
Co-founder and CEO @ The Machine In The Middle
Chief scientist @ Qwant
Full Prof. at University of Normandy (France) -- ON LEAVE
- Academia 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- French Language 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 870 870 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 376 376 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 What does first authorship really mean?
- 46 Advice on good research practices
- 38 Are research papers hard to read?
- 35 Why does professor prohibit me talking to people?
- 27 Are cover letters sent to referees and should you highlight the contribution of your paper in the cover letter?
- 26 Comment dit-on poliment le contraire de « tu peux me tutoyer » ?
- 25 Is it common for people in academia to experience prolonged lack of sleep and how to deal with it?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
14 Who benefits from this site? Feb 19 '11
12 On the Feasibility of Homework Questions Nov 8 '10
11 Is “theoretical” computer science too narrow? Feb 9 '11
5 Another go at scope of desirable questions Oct 25 '10
3 Upvoting an answer provided by someone else Nov 5 '10
1 Defining the Scope of This Site (or Theory Cafe?) Oct 27 '10