Computer scientist working on parallel programming language design, plus some formal methods and a smattering of logic in there for good measure.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
126 profile views
Last seen Sep 28 '17 at 20:26
- Academia 30.7k 30.7k 11 gold badge9797 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Computer Science 19.2k 19.2k 33 gold badges5656 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.2k 16.2k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Parenting 4.1k 4.1k 1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 118 Why are there so many programming languages?
- 118 Is talking about quitting to your supervisor a point of no return?
- 85 Split a number into its digits with Haskell
- 73 How do parents have sex when there's a toddler in the house?
- 71 What is expected of a postdoc?
- 70 What is coinduction?
- 57 Mom too worried with germs and disease
- View more network posts →
Top tags (22)
21 Broadening the scope of questions Oct 6 '10
12 Migrating to cs.SE Mar 27 '12
9 Who would you like to become the new moderators? Jan 19 '14
9 Promoting TCS.SE at FCRC Mar 10 '11
8 Questions about compilation errors in Coq Sep 30 '10
7 What is cstheory.stackexchange.com lacking? Oct 6 '10
7 Are my questions acceptable here Mar 27 '11