Computer scientist working on parallel programming language design, plus some formal methods and a smattering of logic in there for good measure.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
127 profile views
Last seen Sep 28 '17 at 20:26
- Academia 31k 31k 11 gold badge9999 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Computer Science 19.5k 19.5k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.3k 16.3k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Parenting 4.1k 4.1k 1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 Why are there so many programming languages?
- 118 Is talking about quitting to your supervisor a point of no return?
- 89 Split a number into its digits with Haskell
- 74 What is coinduction?
- 73 How do parents have sex when there's a toddler in the house?
- 72 What is expected of a postdoc?
- 57 Mom too worried with germs and disease
- View more network posts →