Computer scientist working on parallel programming language design, plus some formal methods and a smattering of logic in there for good measure.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
128 profile views
Last seen Sep 28 '17 at 20:26
- Academia 31.2k 31.2k 11 gold badge9999 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Computer Science 19.6k 19.6k 33 gold badges5959 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 16.4k 16.4k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Parenting 4.1k 4.1k 1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 Why are there so many programming languages?
- 118 Is talking about quitting to your supervisor a point of no return?
- 91 Split a number into its digits with Haskell
- 75 What is coinduction?
- 74 What is expected of a postdoc?
- 73 How do parents have sex when there's a toddler in the house?
- 58 Capitalisation of "Section" and "Chapter" in a Ph.D. Thesis
- View more network posts →