Professor of computer science at Imperial College London. I'm interested in all areas pertaining to the theory of computing. Mainly computational complexity theory, and related areas. See here: https://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~itzamere/
London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 9 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '19 at 21:46
Top network posts
- 42 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 24 Does $VP \neq VNP$ imply $P \neq NP$?
- 23 Using lambda calculus to derive time complexity?
- 21 Which interesting theorems in TCS rely on the Axiom of Choice? (Or alternatively, the Axiom of Determinacy?)
- 21 Well known classes of boolean formulas that require exponentially long resolution proofs
- 16 Average-case tautologies/contradictions, beyond the random k-CNF model
- 16 What are some deep theorems, and why are they considered deep?
- View more network posts →