Professor of computer science, Royal Holloway, University of London. I'm interested in all areas pertaining to the theory of computing. Mainly computational complexity theory, and related areas. I obtained my Ph.D from Tel Aviv University (Ran Raz and Nachum Dershowitz were my advisors). After which I've been at Prague, Academy of Sciences (as a postdoc) and at Beijing, Tsinghua University (as a postdoc and subsequently Assistant Professor), before arriving at London.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 5 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '19 at 21:46
Top network posts
- 42 Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science?
- 23 Using lambda calculus to derive time complexity?
- 22 Does $VP \neq VNP$ imply $P \neq NP$?
- 21 Which interesting theorems in TCS rely on the Axiom of Choice? (Or alternatively, the Axiom of Determinacy?)
- 21 Well known classes of boolean formulas that require exponentially long resolution proofs
- 16 Average-case tautologies/contradictions, beyond the random k-CNF model
- 16 What are some deep theorems, and why are they considered deep?
- View more network posts →