Professor of Computer Science, with research interests in Programming Languages and Theory of Programming.
Also on Programmers, where I am shooting for a negative rating (if such a thing is possible)!
Member for 8 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen May 4 '14 at 0:29
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.6k 4.6k 2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 891 891 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 365 365 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 367 What is referential transparency?
- 123 Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 76 What is referential transparency?
- 50 Uses of algebraic structures in theoretical computer science
- 23 What are staged functions (conceptually)?
- 22 Reason to learn propositional & predicate logic
- 21 What are the differences between logical relations and simulations?
- View more network posts →