MSc in applied mathematics and computer science from and lecturer at the Faculty of Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Sciences, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia. Major at mathematical methods in information security. Interested in Abstract Algebra and Theoretical Computer Science, specifically, programming languages, type theory, functional programming. Fan of Latex, Markdown, Git/Github, Linux.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '11 at 18:51
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 775 775 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 295 295 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 273 273 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 List of showables: OOP beats Haskell?
- 28 Why naturals instead of integers?
- 16 equals() generated by Eclipse: getOuterType()?
- 15 Explicit mu-recursive expression for Ackerman function
- 15 Gröbner bases in TCS?
- 14 Scala as a language for Generic Programming
- 11 “Broken” arrow symbol
- View more network posts →