MSc in applied mathematics and computer science from and lecturer at the Faculty of Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Sciences, Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, Russia. Major at mathematical methods in information security. Interested in Abstract Algebra and Theoretical Computer Science, specifically, programming languages, type theory, functional programming. Fan of Latex, Markdown, Git/Github, Linux.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '11 at 18:51
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 805 805 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 325 325 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 305 305 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 List of showables OOP-style in Haskell?
- 28 Why naturals instead of integers?
- 16 equals() generated by Eclipse: getOuterType()?
- 16 Explicit mu-recursive expression for Ackerman function
- 15 Gröbner bases in TCS?
- 14 Scala as a language for Generic Programming
- 13 Most memorable titles
- View more network posts →