I got my Ph.D. from Sharif University of Technology in software engineering. My research interests include Foundations of Cryptography and Computational Complexity Theory.
My Ph.D. thesis title is “Conceptual Analysis and Extension of Zero-Knowledge Models & Definitions.”
You may contact me via GMail. My ID is msdousti.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
51 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 '18 at 18:19
- Theoretical Computer Science 15.8k 15.8k 88 gold badges6262 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4k 4k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.5k 1.5k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 230 What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 113 What Lecture Notes Should Everyone Read?
- 73 Techniques for Reversing the Order of Quantiﬁers
- 60 One Stack, Two Queues
- 52 First-Order Logic vs. Second-Order Logic
- 51 Should we MAC-then-encrypt or encrypt-then-MAC?
- 43 What Books Should Everyone Read?
- View more network posts →