I got my Ph.D. from Sharif University of Technology in software engineering. My research interests include Foundations of Cryptography and Computational Complexity Theory.
My Ph.D. thesis title is “Conceptual Analysis and Extension of Zero-Knowledge Models & Definitions.”
You may contact me via GMail. My ID is msdousti.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
51 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 '18 at 18:19
- Theoretical Computer Science 16k 16k 88 gold badges6262 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4k 4k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.5k 1.5k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 115 What Lecture Notes Should Everyone Read?
- 77 Techniques for Reversing the Order of Quantiﬁers
- 60 One Stack, Two Queues
- 56 First-Order Logic vs. Second-Order Logic
- 51 Should we MAC-then-encrypt or encrypt-then-MAC?
- 46 Best Upper Bounds on SAT
- View more network posts →