I got my Ph.D. from Sharif University of Technology in software engineering. My research interests include Foundations of Cryptography and Computational Complexity Theory.
My Ph.D. thesis title is “Conceptual Analysis and Extension of Zero-Knowledge Models & Definitions.”
You may contact me via GMail. My ID is msdousti.
Member for 9 years
51 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 '18 at 18:19
- Theoretical Computer Science 12.8k 12.8k 88 gold badges6161 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Information Security 999 999 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 229 What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 113 What Lecture Notes Should Everyone Read?
- 73 Techniques for Reversing the Order of Quantiﬁers
- 59 One Stack, Two Queues
- 51 First-Order Logic vs. Second-Order Logic
- 50 Should we MAC-then-encrypt or encrypt-then-MAC?
- 43 What Books Should Everyone Read?
- View more network posts →