Assistant professor of computer science at DePaul University.
Theoretical computer sciencist. Main interests in language theory, circuit complexity, algebraic language theory, and descriptive complexity.
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.8k 3.8k 1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 924 924 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 726 726 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 529 529 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 An NP-complete variant of factoring.
- 32 find(1): how is the star wildcard implemented for it to fail on some filenames?
- 30 What papers should everyone read?
- 27 FO-definability of the integers in (Q, +, <)
- 21 Which recursively-defined predicates can be expressed in Presburger Arithmetic?
- 19 To what extent MSO = WS1S, when adding relations?
- 19 What videos should everybody watch?
- View more network posts →