I have done a bachelor in Mathematics, a master in Computer Science and a PhD with focus on divide & conquer algorithms for graphs and graph parameters. I have had short term post-doctoral positions in Guelph in Canada, Saskatoon in Canada and Bergen in Norway.
I am currently working as a geophysicist in Octio-Gravitude in Bergen. My main responsibilities here has been developing methods and software for high accuracy gravity data acquisition, but I have also develped improved algorithms for processing seismic data.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 11 '14 at 16:20
Top network posts
- 20 How fast can we compute the set inclusion poset of a set family?
- 18 Polynomial time solvable instances of Max-Sat
- 12 Approximation algorithms for Maximum Independent Set on special classes of graphs
- 11 Minimum equivalent digraph with respect to sources and sinks
- 10 Computing the union closure
- 9 Constraint satisfaction problem on a graph
- 9 Exact Algorithms for r-Dominating Set on Bounded Treewidth Graphs
- View more network posts →