Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
ENS Lyon, Lyon, France
Member for 8 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 29 '17 at 14:35
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.6k 6.6k 2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 749 749 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 Interview riddle
- 44 Real computers have only a finite number of states, so what is the relevance of Turing machines to real computers?
- 35 Are there any examples of non-computable real numbers?
- 33 Problems with big open complexity gaps
- 32 What is the smallest Turing machine where it is unknown if it halts or not?
- 30 Consequences of NP=PSPACE
- 29 Most important new papers in computational complexity
- View more network posts →