Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
ENS Lyon, Lyon, France
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '17 at 14:35
- Mathematics 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.2k 6.2k 2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 893 893 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Puzzling 739 739 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Interview riddle
- 44 Real computers have only a finite number of states, so what is the relevance of Turing machines to real computers?
- 33 Problems with big open complexity gaps
- 33 Are there any examples of non-computable real numbers?
- 32 What is the smallest Turing machine where it is unknown if it halts or not?
- 30 Consequences of NP=PSPACE
- 29 Most important new papers in computational complexity
- View more network posts →