Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 7 '16 at 1:31
Top network posts
- 58 "Surprising" examples of Markov chains
- 16 A lottery that you can be convinced that it is fair
- 9 Are social networks typically good expanders?
- 8 Is it possible to encrypt quantum states under reasonable assumptions?
- 7 Making algorithm2e environments "overlay aware" in beamer
- 7 Is it possible to MAC a quantum state with a classical key under reasonable assumption?
- 7 What is the purpose of using a Laplacian distribution in adding noise for Differential Privacy?
- View more network posts →