CNRS researcher at the University of Bordeaux, working on computability theory, in particular algorithmic randomness and Kolmogorov complexity.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '20 at 13:25
Top network posts
- 55 Truly random number generator: Turing computable?
- 8 Is the following language in RE?
- 8 Martin-Löf randomness relative to a $\Delta^0_2$-representation of a real
- 7 Error correcting codes - basic question
- 7 Probability of Brownian motion to have a zero in an interval
- 6 Complexity relative to the graph of the Busy-Beaver function
- 6 Decidability of prime gap sequences
- View more network posts →