- Theoretical Computer Science 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2k 2k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 866 866 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 378 378 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 206 206 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Why is non-determinism (Push-down automata) necessary?
- 15 How to prove that the Fibonacci sequence is periodic mod 5 without using induction?
- 13 Explicit mu-recursive expression for Ackerman function
- 13 Is the Set of all Primitive Words a Prime Language?
- 12 Is this problem solvable in polynomial time?
- 11 Measurable language which is not $\omega$-regular
- 10 Verifying a subtlety of Karp's original proof that SAT has a polynomial time reduction to 3SAT
- View more network posts →