I am a professional mathematician. My area of research is logic, constructive and computable mathematics, category theory, type theory, homotopy type theory, and semantics of programming languages.
- MathOverflow 40k 40k 99 gold badges102102 silver badges193193 bronze badges
- Computer Science 26.1k 26.1k 11 gold badge5858 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 24.8k 24.8k 11 gold badge6767 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 385 Why do roots of polynomials tend to have absolute value close to 1?
- 184 What makes dependent type theory more suitable than set theory for proof assistants?
- 149 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 103 Axiom of choice, Banach-Tarski and reality
- 85 Au revoir, law of excluded middle?
- 77 Is rigour just a ritual that most mathematicians wish to get rid of if they could?
- 73 On proof-verification using Coq
- View more network posts →