I am a professional mathematician. My area of research is logic, constructive and computable mathematics, category theory, type theory, homotopy type theory, and semantics of programming languages.
- MathOverflow 40.9k 40.9k 99 gold badges104104 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Computer Science 26.7k 26.7k 11 gold badge6262 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 25.3k 25.3k 11 gold badge6767 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 389 Why do roots of polynomials tend to have absolute value close to 1?
- 189 What makes dependent type theory more suitable than set theory for proof assistants?
- 149 How To Present Mathematics To Non-Mathematicians?
- 104 Axiom of choice, Banach-Tarski and reality
- 87 Au revoir, law of excluded middle?
- 78 Is rigour just a ritual that most mathematicians wish to get rid of if they could?
- 73 Techniques for Reversing the Order of Quantiﬁers
- View more network posts →